Motor Operated Part Turn Actuator
AOX-Q series part-turn electric actuatoris specially designed for quarter turn operating applications such as ball, butterfly, plug valves and similar usages.Send Inquiry
AOX-Q series part-turn electric actuatoris specially designed for quarter turn operating applications such as ball, butterfly, plug valves and similar usages.
1． Rugged construction with o-ring system giving water and explosionproof.
(optional : explosionproof/Exd IIC T5, IP68)
2． Torque switches (except for AOX-Q-005/008/010)
- Protect actuator from damage caused by overload from the driven valve over the whole travel.
- Once the torque switching acts, the actuator will be stopped immediately.
3． Indicator sustained by spring
- Spring beneath indicator plate sustins the set position unchanged.
- No need to loose screw and tight it again at all.
- Direction of visual indicator is set by factory.
- In case of changing its direction,just grip the indicator plate and change the position.
Q : How long is the sample time of the slipper?
A :The regular products we all have in stock, if it is specially customized it takes about 3-5 days.
Q: How much is our minimum order quantity?
A: Our minimum quantity is 1 Piece.
Q: What's your delivery date?
A: It depends on the quantity of orders. Delivery date is 7-30 days. If you need emergency products, we can speed up the production of the first arrangement.